Human beings are strange things. Each and every one of us has different elements and aspects to our personalities. Through our interaction with other people, certain traits are brought out. With one person, you can be the most happiest and positive person alive and yet in the presence of another individual, your negative characteristics become extremely evident.
Obviously this is why we choose to find people who bring out the best in us and avoid those who don't. Of course there are other factors that influence our choice of friends, but ultimately, regardless of their background, lifestyle, race, religion, job and all those other superficial qualities, we all look for people who make us happy and make us laugh. And sometimes we find someone who does more than that. We find someone who has the ability to make your heart stop beating and then accelerate a hundred times more than usual, both at the same time. And sometimes we do go on in life thinking we are whole and happy and then you meet someone, and they complete you, they are the reason you live and you wonder how you even survived without them. Life as you know it ends the moment your life is crossed with theirs. What do we call this phenomenon? Love. And once we have a glimpse of it, we will never forget it.
The one thing that all human beings have in common is the desire to love and be loved. It's rare, it's pure and it's the one thing that binds us. In a world that's now so corrupted, we all seek this precious treasure that millions of poems, books, songs and movies talk about. So how do find someone who is able to give us this gift of love?. Some people can suffer from insomnia from not being able to find that long lost love, getting into bad sleeping habbits is not what you need when looking for love, some have turned to buying ambien to help get a better nights sleep, it can be very taxing on your mind when all you think about is love. How do we find the person who is able to bring love to our hearts and allows us to give love unconditionally? Read the following strategies.
TOP TEN STRATEGIES TO FIND LOVE
- Enjoy life. Have joy in the simple pleasures that life has to offer – the glorious ocean, endless hot summers, cute animals, starry nights – find something beautiful and enjoy it. When you begin to find joy and happiness in the simple things, you begin to feed your soul with love all the time and hence will be ready to receive and give it.
- Figure out your morals and values. It's important to know where you stand and what your thoughts are with certain things. When you know who you are, you will know what you're looking for and you will definitely know when you meet the right person.
- Join a group, have a hobby, take cooking classes, attend tantra class, go to the club, play a sport, attend your child's sporting events – do something that involves meeting people!!
- Smile and keep a positive attitude. People will be naturally drawn to you. Just think, if you saw a happy, smiling person sitting next to a grumpy, frowning person, who would you like to get to know more? And even if you don't find that special someone, you'll be sure to make new friends.
- Learn to master two things – being open minded and having standards. It's important to know what you're looking for but also not being too picky. You never know, the guy from the weight loss class could be the right guy for you but you're too busy looking elsewhere. Sometimes everything you've ever wanted is right under your nose. At the same time, be sure not to completely lower your standards.
- Why not try internet dating? Everyone who's on it is looking for the exact same thing as you – love! And not only that, you get to pick exactly what you're looking for, right down to their looks and age!
- Love yourself. This is the most important thing. Don't ever think you need to be with someone to measure your worth. You are worthy, you are great, you are fantastic and you don't need someone to tell you that. Whoever you choose to share this glorious with should be grateful that you chose them. When you begin to truly love yourself, you are able to love others unconditionally and freely.
- Make the effort to look good. It's not about being vain and arrogant, it's about appreciating yourself. If you feel confident and great on the inside, make sure you reflect that on the outside. Look great and sexy for that special person, because you would want them to do the same for you.
- Put all your ducks in a row. Looking good? Check. Feeling happy? Check. Got a decent job? Check. Make sure you are independent and everything in your life is stable so that you actually have room for someone. You wouldn't want that special someone to turn up when you're jobless or in the middle of a custody battle now would you? Get your life sorted and blessings will be flying your way.
- Have faith in love. It's real. It exists. If you've been hurt before, remember we all have our own cross to carry. Don't let it break you, let it make you. Learn from your mistakes and appreciate your past because it's made you the incredible person you are today.
And if none of these strategies work, be sure to check out dately.